XAAR XJ-500 / 80pl Q/S Printhead
The Xaar 500 printheads is available in two drop volume variants (40 pL and 80 pL). It can be used in standard or skyscraper (vertical) printing modes depending on the application.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
• Up to 7.2 kHz firing frequencies
• UV, solvent-based and oil-based ink capable
• 180 dpi (native) printhead resolution.
• The 40 pL model meets the demands of the high quality UV wide-format and solvent graphic markets
• The 80 pL model leads the way in the solvent grand-format coding and marking markets.
The Xaar 500 is a competitive, high quality and fast output printhead. The wide print swathe, ink compatibility and reliability make the Xaar 500 the printhead of choice for many applications including:
• Coding & marking;
• Wide-format graphics;
• Grand-format graphics;
• Flatbed graphics;
• Indoor signage;
• Outdoor graphics;
• Point-of-sale material.
No customer reviews for the moment.