Xaar Hydra Recirculating Ink Supply System - XP10100065
Hydra is a recirculating ink supply system designed to ensure optimal performance and reliability. The Hydra Ink SUPPLY System has been developed to be used in a wide range of applications and to provide the widest possible flexibility and applicability. It supports a wide range of fluid types, viscosities and operating temperatures.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
It is fully supplied with all parts needed to run up to 4 printheads per system and includes special features such as:
• Precise nozzle pressure and ink flow rate control - ensuring reliable operation
• Precise temperature control - enabling a wide operating range of fluids
• Controlled shut down option (UPS) - preventing ink drying in the system in the event of power failure.
• Provides interface for monitoring via a PC (or can be run stand-alone).
Features & Benefits:
• Designed for easy integration
• Reduced time-to-market
• Scalability reduces R&D expenditure
• Full on-site support
• Can be run stand-alone or monitored through a PC
• Compact with small footprint
This Xaar Hydra recirculating ink system requires a power supply unit (XP10100066) and a sensor manifold (XP10100067) in order to run properly. These parts are sold separately.
Every system comes fully supported by a documentation pack and onsite technical support from Xaar’s applications team, to ensure rapid progression through the prototype and evaluation stages of product development. This is the original Xaar part (number XP10100065).
DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES is a Xaar Authorised Dealer. We offer a manufacturer 12 months warranty on all Xaar parts.
No customer reviews for the moment.